Are you reallly gonna just let me wondering?
Maybe I'm just need a closing line from you, it could be my weird way to put to rest the whole thing but I choose [wrongly maybe] to believe that you cared about my well being at some point, even thou I'm glad you are looking out for yourself and avoiding any kind of feeling that may take you out of the comfort.
I respect silence is your last call and I take it... we, you, me don't need this no more and is a shame I couldn't handle it better, but now I'm ready to make it right with the right people.
I wish you well and I thank you for helping me become much more wiser and humble on the whole I heart subject and reminding me who I can really trust and where my heart was for real, I'm healing with my luv.
Be that as it may, I cared for our friendship and in the good spirit of letting go and moving on I think you really need to learn how to express yourself when you are not in a right place [in your mind and heart, I mean] maybe that's what's missing in your whole life project, somebody you can trust for real and talk, not me [obviously] but you have plenty of good souls around you, and hell lot's of energy to spread and share [you could use a bit of channeling of it but that comes in time, I guess].
I had you to say thanks to, for listening [sometimes, in the only way you could] and wish you the same; a person who listen.
I remain [even when you refuse it] your friend in the distance.
T.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario